Let us introduce ourselves…
- Do you enjoy driving?
- Are you feeling stuck in a rut?
- Is your current job leaving you feeling disillusioned and unsatisfied?
- Boss making unreasonable demands?
- Finding yourself working additional hours, which you don’t get paid for?
- Not enough time with your family?
- Do you feel unqualified to find work elsewhere?
Why not turn your passion for driving into a regular income stream?
- As a self-employed, freelance courier, you can expect to generate an income in excess of £1000 per week!
- Get paid based upon your results.
- You will have control over your own business.
- You can choose when to work and who to work for.
- Decide for yourself what your work/life balance will be.
- Get paid for doing something that you enjoy!
Driving For Profit is dedicated to helping you to get set-up as a profitable freelance courier/owner-driver and keeping you informed of developments withing the courier and logistics industries.
You will get access to information on the following topics:
- Registering as self-employed.
- HMRC, Self-Assessment, VAT and Class 2 National Insurance.
- Equipment and tools of the trade.
- Issues relating to the law and enforcement authorities.
- Route planning.
- Customer service.
- Finding work.
- Insurance requirements.
- Dealing with day-to-day problems.
- Driving hints and tips.
- Relevant blogs.